Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2010-11-16 Turkey bagel

Thanksgiving is coming up, a time to be thankful. Today, I'm thankful for making bento... still remember the first day I did bento, I was not sure what I was doing. But it's always been brighten up my day. From thinking what to make to really making them, I fell in love with the whole process, wish I can continue to make them. I am also thankful that I have a son that love to eat my bento. ()

2010-11-16
Turkey bagel:
Mini bagel with cream cheese, ham and cheese, tomato and apple.



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love your ideas:)

    I also want to give you the Versatile Blogger Award for your really brilliant blog http://oishiibentoblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/mein-1-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!!! So wonderfully creative. I LOVE your use of the food. Even the tomatoes! No wonder your boy looks thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks suam.

    Hi Mokiko, Thanks for the award, I will post it in my blog later. \^_^/

    Thanks Kelly, always love to see him eat my bento... his facial expression tells all. \*o*/ gonna keep going and going.

    ReplyDelete